Gnome Homes is pleased to announce a brand new family member. The Backcountry GOB (Gnome on a Budget). Just as with the initial GOB, we recognize a need for a little more robust off road trailer but something a little less expensive than the Yukon.
As with our GOB, we have designed this trailer with quality and durability in mind and have lowered our base price by removing some of the fancy bells and whistles.
The Backcountry GOB starts with a standard GOB trailer build, then we add a 4 inch lift kit to increase your ground clearance as well as upgrade to 15 inch rough tires and Mamba Aluminum rims.
We start off with an engineered, welded and galvanized steel frame using 2" square tubing and then apply an aluminum skin to protect the bottom of the trailer from the elements. Our wiring is incorporated in the frame and we only use LED Lights.
- 5x9 Starts at 1,280 lbs.
- Group 24 RV Battery 100Ahr
- 8700 Series 25 Amp DC output high performance power center converter
- Baltic birch cabinets*-+
- Maxx fan 4501K multi speed fan with build in thermostat, rain sensor, and it has a remote control
- 3 x 12 volt outlets & 1 USB charger
- 2 x 110 volt GFCI outlets
- Square checker plate fenders (no vintage lights)
- LT 225/75 R 15 MT radial tires
The cost of this Teardrop Trailer starts at $14,050
To help you in the planning and design of your personal Backcountry GOB, please download the following worksheet and enjoy a virtual tour of the Backcountry GOB.