We at Gnome Homes had people ask us to make a Teardrop Trailer to be a little less expensive. So we put our heads together and come up with a plan to do just that. We sat down and were able to make it $3500.00 less expensive without dropping the overall quality of our build, it's just not as fancy. This Gnome Home is built with the best products out there. The photos show our 5X9 trailer with a 58.5" X 80.5" sleeping space.
All of our Gnome Homes Teardrop Trailers are Transport Canada certified.
Our National Safety Mark (NSM) is B4B
We start off with an engineered, welded and galvanized steel frame using 2" square tubing and then apply an aluminum skin to protect the bottom of the trailer from the elements. Our wiring is incorporated in the frame and we only use LED Lights.
- 5x9 Starts at 1,280 lbs.
- Group 24 RV Battery 100Ahr
- Charge controller w/fuse/breaker panel
- Baltic birch cabinets*-+
- Maxxfan 4501K multi speedfan with build in thermostat, rain sensor, and it has a remote control
- 3 x 12 volt outlets & 1 USB charger
- 2 x 110 volt GFCI outlets
- Square or round checker plate fenders (no vintage lights)
- White steel rims (14")
- LT 205/75 R 14 MT radial tires
The GOB is available only in a 9 foot frame length. This extended model provides an additional 12" inches in the cabin 6 inches for mattress; as well as an additional 6 inches for the depth for all the lower cabinet storage in the rear.
The cost of this Teardrop Trailer starts at $11,500.00
To help you in planning and design of your personal Cruiser, please download the following worksheet.