The Wander was envisioned for people who spend as much time on the backroads of this great country as they do on our primary roads. Designed for your comfort with a more robust tire and axle package to provide you with an additional ground clearance (16 in total) under the frame - enough to have you traveling safely off the beaten path.
All of our Gnome Homes Teardrop Trailers are Transport Canada certified.
Our National Safety Mark (NSM) is B4B
Financing is available – contact us to learn more.
We start of with a Engineered, Welded, Galvanized steel frame using 2" square tubing. The wiring is incorporated in the frame and we only use LED lights
- 5x8 Starts at 1,250 lbs
- 5x9 Starts at 1,380 lbs
- Group 24 RV Battery 100Ahr
- Charge controller w/fuse/breaker panel
- 6" RV Queen mattress with memory foam and is 58.5" x 75" long for the 5X8 and is 58.5" X 80.5" long for the 5X9 a full Queen
- Baltic birch cabinets
- LED lights throughout the trailer
- Maxxfan 4501K multi speedfan with build in thermostat,rain sensor, and it has a remote control
- 3 x 12 volt outlets & 1 USB charger
- 2 x 110 volt GFCI outlets
- Square checker plate fenders
- Mamba aluminum rims (15")
- LT 225/75 R 15 MT radial tires
The cost of this Teardrop Trailer starts at $14,300.00
Here is a handy printable PDF that details our accessories and prices, download now
The Wanderer is available in an 8 or 9 foot frame length. The extended model provides an additional 12" inches in the cabin 6 inchesf or mattress; as well as an additional 6 inches for the depth for all the lower cabinet storage in the rear.