We at Gnome Homes had people ask us to make a Teardrop Trailer to be a little less expensive. So we put our heads together and come up with a plan to do just that. We sat down and were able to make it less expensive without dropping the overall quality of our build, it's just not as fancy. This Gnome Home is built with the best products out there. The photos show our 5X9 trailer with a 58.5" X 80.5" sleeping space.
All of our Gnome Homes Teardrop Trailers are Transport Canada certified.
Our National Safety Mark (NSM) is B4B
Financing is available – contact us to learn more.
We start of with a Engineered, Welded, Galvanized steel frame using 2" square tubing. The wiring is incorporated in the frame and we only use LED lights
- 5x9 Starts at 1,280 lbs
- Group 24 RV Battery 100Ahr
- Charge controller w/fuse/breaker panel
- Baltic birch cabinets
- LED lights throughout the trailer
- Maxxfan 4501K multi speedfan with build in thermostat,rain sensor, and it has a remote control
- 3 x 12 volt outlets & 1 USB charger
- 2 x 110 volt GFCI outlets
- Square or round checker plate fenders (no vintage lights)
- White steel rims (14")
- LT 225/75 R 14 MT radial tires
The cost of this Teardrop Trailer starts at $11,500.00
The GOB (Gnome on a Budget)