With our extra strong frame, 23” of ground clearance and beefy tires, Timbren 3,500LB HD Axel-less Suspension and Max Coupler off road coupler you can easily bring the Yukon Teardrop Trailer wherever your truck will take you!
All of our Gnome Homes Teardrop Trailers are Transport Canada certified.
Our National Safety Mark (NSM) is B4B
We start off with an engineered, welded and galvanized steel frame using 2" square tubing and then apply an aluminum skin to protect the bottom of the trailer from the elements. Our wiring is incorporated in the frame and we only use LED Lights.
The Yukon only comes in a 5X9
- 5X9 Starts at under 1,700 lbs.
- Max Coupler off road coupler whose tri-axis design allows the trailer to follow you on any trail you decide to travel
- Group 24 deep cycle RV battery
- Charge controller w/fuse/breaker panel
- 6" RV Queen mattress with memory foam and is 58.5" x 80.5" long that's a full Queen
- Baltic birch cabinets
- LED lights throughout the trailer
- Maxxfan 4501k multi speed fan with built in thermostat, rain sensor, and it has a remote control
- 3 x 12 volt outlets & 1 USB charger
- 2 x 110 volt GFCI outlets
- Welded fenders with checker plate and clearance lights
- 840m Arsenal Aluminum rims (16")
- LT 265/75 R 16 radial tires
- Travel Basket
- 24” checker plate rock guard on the front of the trailer
The cost of this Teardrop Trailer starts at ($19,900.00)
To help you in planning and design of your personal Yukon, please download the following worksheet.