This model is the perfect choice for adventurers looking for an effortless (and stylish) getaway. The Cruiser is a great choice for the weekend or for an extended trip across the country.
All of our Gnome Homes Teardrop Trailers are Transport Canada certified.
Our National Safety Mark (NSM) is B4B
Make no mistake this trailer is ready to go, and all you need to enjoy your camping experience.
Financing is available – contact us to learn more.
We start of with a Engineered, Welded, Galvanized steel frame using 2" square tubing. The wiring is incorporated in the frame and we only use LED lights.
- 5x8 Starts at 1,220 lbs
- 5x9 Starts at 1,350 lbs
- Fully galvanized welded steel frame
- Group 24 RV Battery 100Ahr
- Charge controller w/fuse/breaker panel
- 6" RV queen mattress with memory foam and is 58.5" X 75" long for the 5X8 and is 58.5" X80.5" long for the 5X9 a full Queen
- Baltic birch cabinets
- LED lights throughout the trailer
- Maxxfan 4501K multi speedfan with built in thermostat, rain sensor and it has a remote control
- 3 x 12 volt outlets & 1 USB charger
- 2 x 110 volt GFCI outlets
- Round checker plate fenders with vintage lights
- Ultra aluminum rims 14"
- ST 205/75 R14 radial tires
The cost of this Teardrop trailer starts at $13,700.00
Here is a handy printable PDF that details our accessories and prices, download now
The Cruiser is available in an 8 or 9 foot length. The extended model provides an additional 12 inches in the cabin and 6 inches for mattress; as well as an additional 6 inches in depth for all the lower cabinet storage in the rear.